Nexxus Lighting (NEXS) Narrows Q3 Loss on Lighter Revs
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
Nexxus Lighting, Inc. (Nasdaq: NEXS) reports Q3 operating loss of $0.08, versus ($0.15) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $1.25 million, compared to $1.28 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingles Markets, Inc. (IMKTA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68; Comps Up 1.3%
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!