Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (NXST) Swings to Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) reports Q1 loss of $0.13, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $68.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $65.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
- Trading Radar for 2/26: Herbalife (HLF), 3D Systems (DDD), Allscripts (MDRX), Splunk (SPLK), SeaWorld (SEAS) Report
- Nexstar Broadcasting Fourth Quarter Net Revenue Rises 39.6% to a Record $192.8 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!