Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (NXST) Swings to Q1 Loss
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) reports Q1 loss of $0.13, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $68.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $65.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- SEC Charges Former JPMorgan Investment Bank Analyst Aggarwal with Insider Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!