Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (NXST) Swings to Q1 Loss
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) reports Q1 loss of $0.13, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $68.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $65.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- NuVasive (NUVA) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Trims FY Revenue Guidance
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!