Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (NXST) Swings to Q1 Loss
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) reports Q1 loss of $0.13, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $68.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $65.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Will Delay 10-Q Filing
- Ixia (XXIA) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!