Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (NXST) Swings to Q1 Loss
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) reports Q1 loss of $0.13, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter was $68.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $65.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c (Earlier)
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!