Nexen Inc. (NXY) Reported Q1 EPS of $0.40
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
Nexen Inc. (NYSE: NXY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Gray Television (GTN) Tops Q4 EPS by 38c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!