Nexen Inc. (NXY) Reported Q1 EPS of $0.40
- Wall St. higher as financial, consumer stocks rise
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
Nexen Inc. (NYSE: NXY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cubic Corp. (CUB) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Mercury General (MCY) Misses Q1 EPS by 19c
- Loews Corp. (L) Misses Q1 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!