Nexen Inc. (NXY) Reported Q1 EPS of $0.40
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Nexen Inc. (NYSE: NXY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Steven Madden (SHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 In-Line
- Barnes Group, Inc. (B) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!