Nexen Inc. (NXY) Reported Q1 EPS of $0.40
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
Nexen Inc. (NYSE: NXY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TechTarget (TTGT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!