Nexen Inc. (NXY) Reported Q1 EPS of $0.40
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/20: (NETE) (MAGS) (EDAP) Higher; (LXRX) (DWCH) (JMEI) Lower
- Intel (INTC) Boosts Dividend 6.7% to 96c/Share; Updates on FY15 Business Outlook
- Don't Bet Against the Swiss National Bank, Says Natixis (GLD)
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
Nexen Inc. (NYSE: NXY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY14 Shipments
- Semtech (SMTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!