NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 4c; Guides FY16 FFO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NexPoint Residential Trust (NYSE: NXRT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.16 million.
AFFO¹ totaled $16.2 million, or $0.76 per common share, which included $8.0 million, the Company's share of gain on sales of four properties. This compared to $22.5 million, or $1.06 per common share, for the second quarter of 2016, which included $14.8 million, the Company's share of gain on sales of three properties.
NexPoint Residential Trust sees FY2016 EPS of $1.38-$1.47, versus the consensus of $1.44.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!