NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT) Misses Q3 FFO by 4c; Guides FY16 FFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NexPoint Residential Trust (NYSE: NXRT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.16 million.
AFFO¹ totaled $16.2 million, or $0.76 per common share, which included $8.0 million, the Company's share of gain on sales of four properties. This compared to $22.5 million, or $1.06 per common share, for the second quarter of 2016, which included $14.8 million, the Company's share of gain on sales of three properties.
NexPoint Residential Trust sees FY2016 EPS of $1.38-$1.47, versus the consensus of $1.44.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c