News Corp. (NWSA) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
News Corp. (NASDAQ: NWSA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.76 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.71 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Down 6.5%; Issues Light Q4, FY14 Outlook
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
- Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Provides Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!