News Corp. (NWSA) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
News Corp. (NASDAQ: NWSA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.76 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.71 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neiman Marcus Group Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Garrison Capital (GARS) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- T2 Biosystems (TTOO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!