News Corp. (NWSA) Shares Jump 5% Following Q3 Results, Raised Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Shares of News Corp. (Nasdaq: NWSA) are now up about 5 percent in Wednesday's post-market session following strong third-quarter results and news the company's Board doubled its buyback program to $10 billion. After closing at $19.38 (the stock traded to an intraday low of $18.89 earlier), shares of News Corp. are now up to $20.35.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU), Ciena (CIEN) Tick Higher on Finisar (FNSR) Results, Outlook
- Questcor (QCOR) Dips; Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!