News Corp (NWSA) Reports Q1 EPS of 32c, Beats by 3c
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
News Corp (NASDAQ: NWSA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.32, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.67 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- ABM Industries, Inc. (ABM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Technical Communications Corp. (TCCO) Swings to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!