Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Newfield Exploration Co. (NYSE: NFX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.44, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- New Marsh App Enables Shoppers to 'Turn Downtime into Dollars'
- GDS Holdings Limited Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!