Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
Newfield Exploration Co. (NYSE: NFX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.44, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Reports Q2 EPS of 5c, Offers FY14 Guidance
- Coty, Inc. (COTY) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!