Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Newfield Exploration Co. (NYSE: NFX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.44, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Newfield Exploration Co. (NFX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- Trupanion (TRUP) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $8.5M
- Trading Radar for 10/28: Facebook (FB), Aetna (AET), Coach (COH), US Steel (X), Electronic Arts (EA) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!