Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.06 billion.
Newell Brands sees FY2017 EPS of $2.85 - $3.05, versus the consensus of $3.06.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Newell Brands (NWL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street