NewLead Holdings Ltd. (NEWL) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) reports Q1 loss of $0.32, versus ($0.16) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $18.07 million, compared to $11.74 million in Q109.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewLead Holdings Announces Commercial Competency of MT Sofia
- Tableau Software (DATA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
- General Dynamics (GD) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!