NewLead Holdings Ltd. (NEWL) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) reports Q1 loss of $0.32, versus ($0.16) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $18.07 million, compared to $11.74 million in Q109.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- Helmerich Payne (HP) Posts Q2 Profit as Revenue Fall 51%
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners (BWP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!