NewLead Holdings Ltd. (NEWL) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) reports Q1 loss of $0.32, versus ($0.16) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $18.07 million, compared to $11.74 million in Q109.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Illumina (ILMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c; Boosts Outlook
- Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Comps Rose 1.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!