NewLead Holdings Ltd. (NEWL) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) reports Q1 loss of $0.32, versus ($0.16) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $18.07 million, compared to $11.74 million in Q109.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp. (BOH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!