New York & Co. (NWY) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
New York & Co. (NYSE: NWY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $232.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $226.92 million.
Regarding expectations for the third quarter of fiscal year 2016, the Company is providing the following guidance:
For earnings history and earnings-related data on New York & Co. (NWY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14