New York & Co., Inc. (NWY) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Revenues Fall Short
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
New York & Co., Inc. (NYSE: NWY) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.15), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $228.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $236.84 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York & Co., Inc. (NWY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!