Nevro (NVRO) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.05 million.
Nevro sees Q4 2016 revenue of $220-225 million, versus the consensus of $222.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nevro (NVRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!