Nevro (NVRO) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.05 million.
Nevro sees Q4 2016 revenue of $220-225 million, versus the consensus of $222.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Nevro (NVRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!