NeuroMetrix (NURO) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NeuroMetrix (NASDAQ: NURO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.76), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.82). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.39 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.01 million.
- Quell shipments totaled 12,086 devices and 14,391 electrode reorder packages with a total invoiced value of $2.90 million in Q3 2016. This was an increase from 11,201 devices and 10,237 electrode reorder packages with a total invoiced value of $2.53 million in Q2 2016.
- The Company announced that a clinical study by Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston will assess the utility of Quell technology in patients with chronic low back pain.
- DPNCheck shipments in Q3 2016 reached a 4 year high of 57,400 biosensors, up 45% from 39,500 biosensors in Q3 2015.
- Final DPNCheck regulatory approval was obtained from the China Food and Drug Administration.
- A patent was issued in China for the core DPNCheck technology.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NeuroMetrix (NURO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!