Neuralstem (CUR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Neuralstem (NASDAQ: CUR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.5 million, versus $2.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Neuralstem (CUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!