Network Equipment Tech. (NWK) Posts Q1 non-GAAP Loss of $0.23, Wider than Views
- Sprint (S) Raises Bid for Clearwire (CLWR) to $3.40/Sh
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/21: (YGE) (SDBT) (ACRX) Higher; (HGG) (CCL) (BBY) Lower (more...)
- J.P. Morgan (JPM) CEO Dimon Might Have Enough Votes to Stay Chairman - NY Times
- Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
Network Equipment Technologies Inc. (NYSE: NWK) reports Q1 non-GAAP loss of $0.23, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter was $13.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $19.90 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy (BBY) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 32c; Comps Down 1.1%
- Campbell Soup Co. (CPB) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- Diana Containerships (DCIX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!