Netscout Systems (NTCT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Netscout Systems (NASDAQ: NTCT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $272 million versus the consensus estimate of $279.72 million.
Netscout Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $1.87-$2.12, versus the consensus of $1.93. Netscout Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $1.165-1.215 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.178-1.228 billion and the consensus of $1.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Netscout Systems (NTCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!