Netscout Systems (NTCT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netscout Systems (NASDAQ: NTCT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $272 million versus the consensus estimate of $279.72 million.
Netscout Systems sees FY2017 EPS of $1.87-$2.12, versus the consensus of $1.93. Netscout Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $1.165-1.215 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.178-1.228 billion and the consensus of $1.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Netscout Systems (NTCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!