Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Subs Top Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 17, 2016 4:10 PM EDT)
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
Total Q3 net subscriber additions were 3.57 million.
Q3 U.S. subscriber additions were 370K, versus the consensus of 310K. Q3 Intl. streaming additions were 3.2 million, versus consensus of 2 million.
For Q4, Netflix forecast 5.2 million global net adds, with 1.45 million net adds in the US (cons is 1M) and 3.75 million new members internationally (cons is 3.37 million)
The company sees Q4 revenue of $2.34 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion. Sees Q4 EPS of $0.13, versus the consensus of $0.07.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Netflix (NFLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!