Netflix (NFLX) Surges 19% on Strong Q3, Outlook
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is surging 18.9% after-hours Monday following strong Q3 financial and subscriber results as well as solid Q4 guidance.
Netflix reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
Q3 U.S. subscriber additions were 370K, versus the consensus of 310K. Q3 Intl. streaming additions were 3.2 million, versus consensus of 2 million.
For Q4, Netflix forecast 5.2 million global net adds, with 1.45 million net adds in the US (cons is 1M) and 3.75 million new members internationally (cons is 3.37 million)
The company sees Q4 revenue of $2.34 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion. Sees Q4 EPS of $0.13, versus the consensus of $0.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!