Netflix (NFLX) Surges 19% on Strong Q3, Outlook
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is surging 18.9% after-hours Monday following strong Q3 financial and subscriber results as well as solid Q4 guidance.
Netflix reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
Q3 U.S. subscriber additions were 370K, versus the consensus of 310K. Q3 Intl. streaming additions were 3.2 million, versus consensus of 2 million.
For Q4, Netflix forecast 5.2 million global net adds, with 1.45 million net adds in the US (cons is 1M) and 3.75 million new members internationally (cons is 3.37 million)
The company sees Q4 revenue of $2.34 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion. Sees Q4 EPS of $0.13, versus the consensus of $0.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix Original: New shows drive blockbuster quarter
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: CF AXP BMY MRK GE SLB IBM HLF SWKS
- Netflix (NFLX) Original Content Strategy Continues To Work - Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!