Netflix (NFLX) Surges 19% on Strong Q3, Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is surging 18.9% after-hours Monday following strong Q3 financial and subscriber results as well as solid Q4 guidance.
Netflix reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
Q3 U.S. subscriber additions were 370K, versus the consensus of 310K. Q3 Intl. streaming additions were 3.2 million, versus consensus of 2 million.
For Q4, Netflix forecast 5.2 million global net adds, with 1.45 million net adds in the US (cons is 1M) and 3.75 million new members internationally (cons is 3.37 million)
The company sees Q4 revenue of $2.34 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion. Sees Q4 EPS of $0.13, versus the consensus of $0.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fund managers focus on Prime memberships to gauge Amazon rally
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!