Netflix (NFLX) Surges 19% on Strong Q3, Outlook
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is surging 18.9% after-hours Monday following strong Q3 financial and subscriber results as well as solid Q4 guidance.
Netflix reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.28 billion.
Q3 U.S. subscriber additions were 370K, versus the consensus of 310K. Q3 Intl. streaming additions were 3.2 million, versus consensus of 2 million.
For Q4, Netflix forecast 5.2 million global net adds, with 1.45 million net adds in the US (cons is 1M) and 3.75 million new members internationally (cons is 3.37 million)
The company sees Q4 revenue of $2.34 billion, versus the consensus of $2.4 billion. Sees Q4 EPS of $0.13, versus the consensus of $0.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) volatility elevated at 108 as shares rally on Q3 video ads
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Dean Foods (DF) calls swept up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!