NetSol Technologies (NTWK) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NetSol Technologies (NASDAQ: NTWK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, versus ($0.07) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.1 million, versus $15.39 million reported last year.
NetSol Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $73 - $75 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NetSol Technologies (NTWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!