NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
NetApp sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.56, versus the consensus of $0.55. NetApp sees Q2 2017 revenue of $1.265-1.415 billion, versus the consensus of $1.33 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NetApp (NTAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!