NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
NetApp sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.56, versus the consensus of $0.55. NetApp sees Q2 2017 revenue of $1.265-1.415 billion, versus the consensus of $1.33 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NetApp (NTAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!