NetApp (NTAP) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of 60c; Issues Strong Q3 Outlook
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 16, 2016 4:08 PM EST)
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, versus the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.36 billion.
NetApp ended the second quarter of fiscal year 2017 with $4.4 billion in total cash, cash equivalents and investments. During the second quarter of fiscal year 2017, the Company generated $158 million in cash from operations and returned $169 million to shareholders through share repurchases and a cash dividend.
NetApp sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.72-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.65. NetApp sees Q3 2017 revenue of $1.325-1.475 billion, versus the consensus of $1.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NetApp (NTAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!