NetApp (NTAP) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of 60c; Issues Strong Q3 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 16, 2016 4:08 PM EST)
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, versus the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.36 billion.
NetApp ended the second quarter of fiscal year 2017 with $4.4 billion in total cash, cash equivalents and investments. During the second quarter of fiscal year 2017, the Company generated $158 million in cash from operations and returned $169 million to shareholders through share repurchases and a cash dividend.
NetApp sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.72-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.65. NetApp sees Q3 2017 revenue of $1.325-1.475 billion, versus the consensus of $1.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NetApp (NTAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!