Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Net 1 UEPS Technologies (NASDAQ: UEPS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $155.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $158.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BancFirst Corp. (BANF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!