Neovasc (NVCN) Misses Q2 EPS by 35c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Neovasc (NASDAQ: NVCN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.44), $0.35 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.03 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Neovasc (NVCN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!