Neonode (NEON) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neonode (NASDAQ: NEON) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.78 million.
Cash and accounts receivable totaled $1.7 million at June 30, 2016 compared to $7.2 million at December 31, 2014. Common shares on a fully diluted basis totaled approximately 45.6 million shares on June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Neonode (NEON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance