NeoPhotonics (NPTN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Below Views
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.82 million.
NeoPhotonics sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.09-$0.17, versus the consensus of $0.19. NeoPhotonics sees Q3 2016 revenue of $100-106 million, versus the consensus of $107.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NeoPhotonics (NPTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!