NeoPhotonics (NPTN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Below Views
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.82 million.
NeoPhotonics sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.09-$0.17, versus the consensus of $0.19. NeoPhotonics sees Q3 2016 revenue of $100-106 million, versus the consensus of $107.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NeoPhotonics (NPTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!