NeoGenomics (NEO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NeoGenomics (NASDAQ: NEO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $61 million.
NeoGenomics sees FY2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.16, versus prior guidance of $0.08-$0.13 and the consensus of $0.13. NeoGenomics sees FY2016 revenue of $245-250 million, versus the consensus of $247.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NeoGenomics (NEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!