Navistar (NAV) Misses Q3 EPS Views
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.42), $0.56 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.19 billion.
Third quarter 2016 EBITDA was $96 million versus EBITDA of $106 million in the same period one year ago. The third quarter 2016 included $36 million in adjustments, including $19 million of pre-existing warranty charges and $17 million in asset impairments and restructuring costs, compared to adjustments of $23 million in the third quarter of 2015. Excluding these items, adjusted EBITDA was $132 million in the third quarter 2016 compared to $129 million in the same period one year ago.
The company maintained the following guidance for fiscal year 2016:
- Revenue of $8.2 billion - $8.6 billion.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $550 million - $600 million.
- Manufacturing cash to be approximately $800 million at year end.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navistar (NAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wabtec (WAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!