Navistar (NAV) Misses Q3 EPS Views
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.42), $0.56 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.19 billion.
Third quarter 2016 EBITDA was $96 million versus EBITDA of $106 million in the same period one year ago. The third quarter 2016 included $36 million in adjustments, including $19 million of pre-existing warranty charges and $17 million in asset impairments and restructuring costs, compared to adjustments of $23 million in the third quarter of 2015. Excluding these items, adjusted EBITDA was $132 million in the third quarter 2016 compared to $129 million in the same period one year ago.
The company maintained the following guidance for fiscal year 2016:
- Revenue of $8.2 billion - $8.6 billion.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $550 million - $600 million.
- Manufacturing cash to be approximately $800 million at year end.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navistar (NAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!