Navistar (NAV) Misses Q3 EPS Views
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.42), $0.56 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.19 billion.
Third quarter 2016 EBITDA was $96 million versus EBITDA of $106 million in the same period one year ago. The third quarter 2016 included $36 million in adjustments, including $19 million of pre-existing warranty charges and $17 million in asset impairments and restructuring costs, compared to adjustments of $23 million in the third quarter of 2015. Excluding these items, adjusted EBITDA was $132 million in the third quarter 2016 compared to $129 million in the same period one year ago.
The company maintained the following guidance for fiscal year 2016:
- Revenue of $8.2 billion - $8.6 billion.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $550 million - $600 million.
- Manufacturing cash to be approximately $800 million at year end.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navistar (NAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Above the Street
- First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Franklin Resources (BEN) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c