Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Misses Q2 EPS by 25c
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Navios Maritime Partners (NYSE: NMM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.13 million.
Net income for the three months ended June 30, 2016 was negatively affected by the accounting effect of a $17.2 million impairment loss on one of our vessels. Excluding this item, Adjusted net income for the three months ended June 30, 2016 amounted to $0.4 million compared to $11.4 million for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!