Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Misses Q2 EPS by 25c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Navios Maritime Partners (NYSE: NMM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.13 million.
Net income for the three months ended June 30, 2016 was negatively affected by the accounting effect of a $17.2 million impairment loss on one of our vessels. Excluding this item, Adjusted net income for the three months ended June 30, 2016 amounted to $0.4 million compared to $11.4 million for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!