Navios Maritime Midstream Partners (NAP) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Navios Maritime Midstream Partners (NYSE: NAP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.17 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navios Maritime Midstream Partners (NAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- GigOptix (GIG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!