Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NVGS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.82 million.
- On October 31, 2016, the Company entered into a new $220.0 million Facility Agreement to , among other things, refinance two existing facilities that mature in April 2017 and provide delivery financing of up to 70% for our newbuilding, Navigator Jorf.
- The Company has benefited from increasing demand for the transportation of petrochemicals gases, with the proportion of our total revenue from long-haul trade increasing from 20% in the first quarter to approximately 45% in the third quarter 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!