Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NVGS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.82 million.
- On October 31, 2016, the Company entered into a new $220.0 million Facility Agreement to , among other things, refinance two existing facilities that mature in April 2017 and provide delivery financing of up to 70% for our newbuilding, Navigator Jorf.
- The Company has benefited from increasing demand for the transportation of petrochemicals gases, with the proportion of our total revenue from long-haul trade increasing from 20% in the first quarter to approximately 45% in the third quarter 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!