Natus Medical (BABY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Above the Street
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Natus Medical (NASDAQ: BABY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.94 million.
Natus Medical sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.52-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.48. Natus Medical sees Q4 2016 revenue of $107-109 million, versus the consensus of $104.6 million.
Natus Medical sees FY2016 EPS of $1.63-$1.66, versus the consensus of $1.55. Natus Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $381.2-383.2 million, versus the consensus of $377.83 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natus Medical (BABY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!