Natus Medical (BABY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Above the Street
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Natus Medical (NASDAQ: BABY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.94 million.
Natus Medical sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.52-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.48. Natus Medical sees Q4 2016 revenue of $107-109 million, versus the consensus of $104.6 million.
Natus Medical sees FY2016 EPS of $1.63-$1.66, versus the consensus of $1.55. Natus Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $381.2-383.2 million, versus the consensus of $377.83 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natus Medical (BABY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!