Nature\'s Sunshine Products (NATR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Market Wrap: Factory Orders Lag in April; Macy's Pressed on Real Estate Options; U.S. Auto Sales Outpace in May
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Exclusive: Nokia's (NOK) Auction for HERE Maps Ending Soon
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Updates on Viking Therapeutics IPO; Boosts Q2, FY15 EPS Outlook
Nature\'s Sunshine Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: NATR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Sees Larger FX Impact in FY16
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!