Nature\'s Sunshine Products (NATR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Nature\'s Sunshine Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: NATR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aviat Networks (AVNW) Posts Q4 Loss of 8c/Share; Guides Q1 Revenue Inline
- National American University Holdings (NAUH) Swings to Q1 Loss
- Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!