Nature\'s Sunshine Products (NATR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
Nature\'s Sunshine Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: NATR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.7 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.19 (Earlier)
- Pool Corp (POOL) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!