Nature\'s Sunshine Products (NATR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Nature\'s Sunshine Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: NATR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Beats
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!