Nature\'s Sunshine Products (NATR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
- JPMorgan Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Overweight
Nature\'s Sunshine Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: NATR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.36, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.7 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- IsoRay (ISR) Posts Wider-than-Expected FY14 Loss of 16c/Share
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!