Natural Grocers (NGVC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Guides FY17 EPS In-Line
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $181 million versus the consensus estimate of $184.32 million.
Natural Grocers sees FY2017 EPS of $0.50-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.54.
For fiscal 2017, the Company expects:
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
Number of new stores
15 to 20
Number of relocations
Number of remodels
Daily average comparable store sales growth
-1.0% to 1.0%
Net income as a percent of sales
1.4% to 1.6%
Diluted earnings per share
$0.50 to $0.58
EBITDA as a percentage of sales
6.4% to 6.8%
Capital expenditures (in millions)
$40 to $48
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natural Grocers (NGVC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!