Natural Grocers (NGVC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Guides FY17 EPS In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $181 million versus the consensus estimate of $184.32 million.
Natural Grocers sees FY2017 EPS of $0.50-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.54.
For fiscal 2017, the Company expects:
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
Number of new stores
15 to 20
Number of relocations
Number of remodels
Daily average comparable store sales growth
-1.0% to 1.0%
Net income as a percent of sales
1.4% to 1.6%
Diluted earnings per share
$0.50 to $0.58
EBITDA as a percentage of sales
6.4% to 6.8%
Capital expenditures (in millions)
$40 to $48
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natural Grocers (NGVC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!