National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Tops Q3 Core FFO by 2c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) reported Q3 Core FFO of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.95 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.38 million.
National Storage Affiliates Trust sees FY2016 Core FFO of $1.08-$1.10.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO