National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) reported Q2 FFO of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $44.69 million.
National Storage Affiliates Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.06-$1.08, versus the consensus of $1.05.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!