National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) reported Q2 FFO of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $44.69 million.
National Storage Affiliates Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.06-$1.08, versus the consensus of $1.05.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!