National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS of $1.00
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) reported Q1 EPS of $1.00, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.13 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises National Oilwell Varco (NOV) to 'A+'; Removes from CreditWatch
- Comverse (CNSI) Posts Q3 EPS Of $1.03
- Learning Tree International (LTRE) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!