National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.34), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.68 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Oilwell Varco (NOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!