National Instruments (NATI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
National Instruments (NASDAQ: NATI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306 million versus the consensus estimate of $304.91 million.
“Over the last decade, we have made the long-term strategic investments necessary to make NI a company built to last,” said James Truchard, NI president, co-founder and CEO. “I believe the strong platform-based product offering and ecosystem we have today, coupled with significant progress in key areas including RF, FPGA and software puts NI in a strategically differentiated position.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Instruments (NATI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!