National Instruments (NATI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
National Instruments (NASDAQ: NATI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306 million versus the consensus estimate of $304.91 million.
“Over the last decade, we have made the long-term strategic investments necessary to make NI a company built to last,” said James Truchard, NI president, co-founder and CEO. “I believe the strong platform-based product offering and ecosystem we have today, coupled with significant progress in key areas including RF, FPGA and software puts NI in a strategically differentiated position.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Instruments (NATI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Offers Q4 Outlook Ahead of Wells Fargo Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!