National Health Investors (NHI) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
National Health Investors (NYSE: NHI) reported Q2 Normalized FFO of $1.22, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.08 million.
National Health Investors sees FY2016 Normalized FFO of $4.84 - $4.88, versus the consensus of $4.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Health Investors (NHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook