National Health Investors (NHI) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
National Health Investors (NYSE: NHI) reported Q2 Normalized FFO of $1.22, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.08 million.
National Health Investors sees FY2016 Normalized FFO of $4.84 - $4.88, versus the consensus of $4.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Health Investors (NHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!