National Health Investors (NHI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
National Health Investors (NYSE: NHI) reported Q3 EPS of $1.23, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.25 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.39 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National Health Investors (NHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c