National CineMedia (NCMI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $133.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.06 million.National CineMedia reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on National CineMedia (NCMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
- VAR Checks Indicate Cisco Systems (CSCO) Could Beat January Expectations - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!