Natera (NTRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Natera (NASDAQ: NTRA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.50), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.55). Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.14 million.
Natera sees FY2016 revenue of $215-220 million, versus the consensus of $214 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natera (NTRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!