Nasdaq (NDAQ) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: NDAQ) reported Q4 EPS of $0.55, ex-items, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $400 million versus the consensus estimate of $383.72 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Kofax Limited to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell in Celebration of Its U.S. Listing
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation [DECK] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!