NanoString Technologies (NSTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.51), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.46 million.
NanoString Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of ($2.30)-($2.15), versus the consensus of ($2.25). NanoString Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $89-93 million, versus the consensus of $90.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NanoString Technologies (NSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!