NanoString Technologies (NSTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.51), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.52). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.46 million.
NanoString Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of ($2.30)-($2.15), versus the consensus of ($2.25). NanoString Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $89-93 million, versus the consensus of $90.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NanoString Technologies (NSTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c