NYSE Euronext (NYX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $704 million versus the consensus estimate of $705.04 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE Euronext Announces Trading Volumes for November 2013
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!