NYSE Euronext (NYX) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.46, Beats by 3c
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) reports Q3 EPS of $0.46, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter was $599 million, which compares to the estimate of $592.04 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE Announces Moment of Silence to Honor Former South African President Nelson Mandela
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Ossen Innovation Co., Ltd. (OSN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.08
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!