NVIDIA (NVDA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Issues Q3 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.35 billion.
NVIDIA's outlook for the third quarter of fiscal 2017 is as follows:
- Revenue is expected to be $1.68 billion, plus or minus two percent. (The Street sees revenue of $1.425 billion.)
- GAAP and non-GAAP gross margins are expected to be 57.8 percent and 58.0 percent, respectively, plus or minus 50 basis points.
- GAAP operating expenses are expected to be approximately $530 million. Non-GAAP operating expenses are expected to be approximately $465 million.
- GAAP and non-GAAP tax rates for the third quarter of fiscal 2017 are both expected to be 21 percent, plus or minus one percent.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be approximately $35 million to $45 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NVIDIA (NVDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!