NRG Yield (NYLD) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NRG Yield (NYSE: NYLD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.33, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $258 million versus the consensus estimate of $270.81 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NRG Yield (NYLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- KLX, Inc. (KLXI) Tops Q3 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!