NRG Energy (NRG) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 61c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NRG Energy (NYSE: NRG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.61), may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.43 billion.
NRG Energy reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NRG Energy (NRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!